"Very informative and descriptive.
I was able to get inspiration for improvements in our testing area."
Quote by Oliver Grauel, seminar participant
Dates of the online seminars
|10 November 2022
||Test actuator - Part 1 configuration
|17 November 2022
||Test actuator - Part 2 dimensioning
After successful registration you will receive the access information by email.
Seminar duration: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. CET
- Time in Stuttgart, Germany: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Time in Detroit, United States: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Time in Shanghai, China: 9:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Time in Istanbul, Türkiye: 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Are you interested in a seminar? Then write to us!Currently there are no English seminars planned for 2023.
Seminar topics an contents
Technical design for testing applications
In our online seminars, we address various aspects relating to the application of hydraulic cylinders. Our seminars are based on each other, but can also be attended individually.
- Test actuator - Part 1 configuration
- Sealing and guiding systems and their function in the hydraulic cylinder
- Selection of the appropriate sealing system according to the application
- Test actuator - Part 2 dimensioning
- Design of test actuator and control valve
- Calculation of a dynamic sinusoidal motion
- Determination of lateral forces
Register directly online for the respective seminar here:
You would like to register several colleagues at the same time? Then send your registration with the following details* by email to email@example.com
- First name and surname
- Company and address
- Seminar date
- Email address
The online seminar is free of charge!
After registration we will send you all further information immediately. * Data will be stored electronically for organisational reasons. For revocation see www.haenchen-hydraulic.com
- Sarah Bässler, Head of Marketing
- Klaus G. Wagner, Division Manager Research and Innovation